Sep 25, 2011

Hajime is on Rafu Shimpo again.

Reunion of Grandma and Hajime was on the today's Rafu Shimpo.

Glad to See You, Grandma











The fantastic sentences in the article was by Ms. Nakamura, the reporter
of Rafu shimpo. She took very good picture with good face.

When I tried to show him the article in a website, and I put into tobii
Hajime used, Hajime gave a glance and appealing "It's ok, enough," to
me. It must be because the favorite grandmother would go back to Japan
after tomorrow. It would remind him of the good time with her.

I really worry about tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your supports. Hajime is doing his best everyday.
Please keep watch over him from now on, too.


Translated by STK

4 comments:

  1. Tell Hajime I was glad he got to see his Grandmother. What a special reunion....and he is a star! From his friend in Georgia! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy! I hope he has a meet grandmother again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer for this young man and his family going out to the heavens.Faby~from South Texas.U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete