Oct 18, 2011

Thank you, everyone!

We received lots of comments for video that was posted yesterday.
I was so glad to be able to show many people Hajime's wonderful smile. Thank you very much.

Hajime rushed to watch the video himself and he said that “ It made me cry.” I was concerned that it may be too hard for him to see himself when he was doing well. However, he told me that it was very good and I felt relieved.

I think it was really great that many people watch Hajime's smile and know that he is fighting hard.

Today, he needed cough assist many times as the oxygen level suddenly went down.
It was scary to know that all the built up mucus was stuck deep inside of him.

From now on, we will use cough assist every six hours because of recent issues that we faced.
I hope it will help him breathe easier.

We will finally have a meeting tomorrow.
An individual meeting with a Kaiser's doctor after our usual meeting is scheduled.
I will try to ask as many questions as possible.


Translated by Yoko B.

No comments:

Post a Comment