The day when Hajime leaves hospital has been postponed. There will be a power outage next Sunday in our neighborhood. It could be very dangerous for Hajime not to have power for long hours.
We had a blackout last weekend which was supposed to last from 7 am to 5 pm in our neighborhood, but the power did not come back till 10 pm. In a situation like this, even an electric generator can't support it.
So we decided it would be too risky to deal with the black out right after he gets released from the hospital. Hajime is scheduled to be released on 10/31 a day after the planned power outage. He is pretty disappointed, but there is nothing we can do about it.
He was just about to come home.
He is doing well today though. The oxygen level has been set at 29%, but it got lowered to 25 % today as he is stabilizing.
However, he has been getting thick mucus which has been hard to be vacuumed out. I am a bit concerned that if I will know what to do when that happens at home.
I will keep trying anyway.
Translated by Yoko B.