Apr 1, 2011

Fantastic Illustration

A professional CG animator/illustrator/creator, Tetsuya Kawaguchi (blog) drew this fantastic illustration for Hajime and gave it to him as a gift.



He expressed Hajime’s feelings towards the disease in this illustration. In this illustration, Hajime is crushing the disease, ALS, in his hands.

Hajime is a boy with a very handsome smile, so I pushed for the illustration to express, “Beating the disease with a Hajime Smile.”

I never would have thought that somebody professional would draw Hajime as an illustration. I am sincerely grateful to Mr. Kawaguchi. Thank you very much.

And I’m thinking about making a t-shirt with this illustration. This is really nice too, I like it very much.



When it’s done, I’ll write about it and post.

Thank you Mr. Kawaguchi for all these things that you’ve done!



Translated by Christine Shirota

No comments:

Post a Comment