Apr 29, 2011

Tremors in His Right Hand

Lately, the tremors in his right hand are starting to become very worry some.

We went to his counseling session at Kaiser on Sunset today. We took his Tobii but it stopped working mid- session, so they had a change of plan and used a pen and paper instead.

They let me see that note afterwards, and I was very surprised at the letters and words that have been written. They were writings that with one look, I was able to tell that his hand had tremors.



Currently at school, other students take notes for him so I never really had the chance to see his writings recently, but today by seeing his writing, I was able to tell how much his disease had progressed.

I took a video of his hand tremors, so I’ve uploaded it.



Translated by Christine Shirota (American English)

No comments:

Post a Comment