Apr 24, 2011

My Buddies

These days, I couldn’t keep up with the progression of Hajime’s disease, and everyday was filled with tears.

That’s why I had an urgent need for a moment with my buddies. I couldn’t bring myself to say “Help!”

But I was able to say “I want you to help me” to my buddies that I can trust.

Those buddies called me right away when I had problems. It made me so happy!

Today I was able to spend some time with those buddies, Yukko, Hiro and Yoshie. I was able to feel myself getting healed.

There was an incident of Hajime choking on some chips, but Hajime seemed very happy to be able to come out with us.

And also, all of our kids got along really well, so I think it was good for his brother and sister because they had a fun time as well.

Now I can work hard again from tomorrow!

I hope I can give Hajime lots of love!

Thanks everyone!

Translated by Christine Shirota (American English)

No comments:

Post a Comment