Nov 9, 2011

In a panic

Hajime's fever finally went down and we had a relaxing day today.

Since I'm taking care of him all alone in the day time,
everything doesn't go smoothly as I wish.
I had many things to do at the same time and got in a kind of panic.

Exchanging sheets, bed bath(wiping his body with towel on the bed),
raising him up and inhalation, chuleck care, feeding,
breezing treatment, and so on...
and giving him medicine...

Compared to night time, there are many things to do in the day time.
I really need vitality!

But it seems Hajime feels most relieved when his mother cares everything.
I think I have to do my best.

Today, my best friend Noriko came to visit us.
As I cannot go out, my friend visits us like this, which is really important.
I was so happy!
Noriko always care about us family,
and also she worries about me and encourages me.
Such a big help from my friends truly support me a lot.
I really appreciate it. Thank you, Noriko!

In the afternoon, Allison and Tailor came to visit Hajime.
Tailor and Hajime were enjoying playing games together.
Until recently, even when his friends came, Hajime couldn't talk with them
and communication was impossible,
but now, he can communicate with his friends with the game;
which means, many children play games for this reason.
Hajime looked so happy.
Allison and Tailor, thank you for coming!

It's really nice to have many visitors.


Translated by Yuki Taterin

No comments:

Post a Comment