Aug 13, 2012

Hajime's Favorite DVD

Today, for the first time in quite a while, I watched a DVD of a Macros voice actor concert with Hajime. 














Hajime's grandfather and grandmother in Tajimi sent it to him and he loves it.














But recently, when I ask him, "Do you want to watch it?" he answers, "No".
I hear that Macros is very popular right now.
I heard that one of the actors/singers who performs in this Macros DVD had a show here in Los Angeles the other day.
I asked Hajime, "If there is another show, do you want to go?" and he answered, "Yes!"  So next time, I definitely want to take him.

But I think Hajime is going through a lot of emotions.
Today he watched some TV and then stopped watching and watched again and stopped...
When he is not watching TV, it looks like his face is red from crying.
Right up until he became bedridden, he had been listening to Macros songs and playing with his plastic model toys.
But now, he can't even pick up a model in his hand.
I think he is very frustrated.

For those of you out there who know a lot about anime, please let us know when there is another voice actor show in Los Angeles!  I would love to take him...


(translated by MS)

No comments:

Post a Comment