Sep 19, 2012

Hajime Is So Cute

I had fun talking and laughing with Hajime yesterday.

When we talk,  he is usually relaxed and listens to me.  Yesterday I shared my worries with him.
We started talking about computers.   I asked him, "Don't you want to use the computer?" and he answered, "Yes".
I immediately said, "Really?"  over and over, so he moved his eyes away from me and acted silly as if to say,"Huh? Who said that?"
I laugh when I think about that even now.  It was a happy day.

I am blessed that I can talk to Hajime like this even now.

I've talked about this with my husband, but now it seems that Hajime really doesn't feel like doing anything.  During the day he doesn't even watch TV.  He just stares at the ceiling.
We talked about how great it would be if someone could sit and watch YouTube with him or watch something else on the computer with him.
Right now he doesn't have any friends or visitors coming to see him, so we are looking for someone who could come and do something like that.  I think my husband is thinking of talking to the church pastor about it.  I hope something works out.

If there is anyone reading this blog who can come to see Hajime, please come!

We are also looking for a car/van so that we can take him out more easily.  That's why I'm thinking of putting out a call for the Hajime Fund again.  We ask for your support!


(translated by MS)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come see him, but I live in Georgia. Please tell Hajime hey for me, and I have him in my prayers. I also shared with my small Bible study group about him:)

    Until you can get a van, use the service again when you took him to the graduate service. Or just wheel him outside in the shade to hear the birds and feel the sunshine:) It would probably make his day!!

    ReplyDelete