Sep 22, 2012

Endeavour on TV

Today, the Space Shuttle Endeavour flew over Los Angeles area where we live. The Endeavour mounted on the airplane landed to LAX around noon. It was broadcasted through the TV all the time.

Hajime was actually sleeping but I wanted to let him see this so I woke him up. Hajime was watching this space shuttle news very closely all the time.

I didn’t know that the shuttle going to fly over Pasadena area and even able to see directory. I regret that if I known I should take him outside to let him see directory.
Although, it was very hot day and difficult for Hajime to wait outside. I think Hajime was happy to watch through TV with me.
It typically takes about an hour to sit him down on the wheelchair from the bed. I wish we could let him sit on the wheelchair more easily.

Hajime’s sister Yuki took this photo. She went to Griffith Observatory and took this photo by herself. Wow.














(translated by HM)

No comments:

Post a Comment