Feb 11, 2013

A Thought Crosses His Mind

The thought crossed my mind,  "Gee, I wish I could go anywhere like everyone else can." Thought, I know I should not think that way…
We are moving in a completely different direction from a normal healthy family.
I talked with my husband about the following things today.

He asked Hajime if he wanted to study if he got better, and he answered, "No!"
Well, that's not surprising.  We talked to Hajime about this sort of thing, and if he really does recover, I want to let him do anything he wish.
If that's what Hajime wants.
We talked about all the things we would like to let him do if he got better.
My husband said that if he doesn't keep telling himself that that's OK, he might slip and say something like, "Why don't you study some more?"
Well, that would be OK too.

Hajime can open his eyes wide.
We are not too worried about his secretion, so he has been pretty good every day.
He usually does not want the curtains opened, but I think that if he cheers up a little more, he will want the curtains opened.

His eyes are wide open today, so he watched Ultraman.
I'm feeling happy every day.


(translated by MS)

No comments:

Post a Comment